03 Feb 2020
Economically the Western Cape is self-sustaining, on all fronts. Please consider the following facts:
- Only a fraction of our current contribution to the national GDP comes back to the Cape.
- We have harbours which conform to international standards.
- We have airports which conform to international standards .
- We have telecommunications and other infrastructure which is of a first world standard.
- Once the Cape achieves independence it will yet again become the preferred destination for international investments and the return of expertise to our shores will begin.